About the Company
Our client is a very high growth retail/manufacturing company. They are looking to hire an Application Support Analyst - ERP/CRM.
About the Opportunity
- Field incoming problem tickets to resolve application and software issues (CRM/ERP)
- Prioritize, schedule, and administer all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
- Maintain and enhance performance of all new and existing software and applications across the organization
- Identify and learn appropriate software applications used and supported by the organization
- Perform preventative maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches, hot fixes, and so on
- Engage the database team to assist in problem-solving activities when required
- Manage and/or provide guidance to junior members of the team e.g. Tier 1 support analysts
- Deploy changes to production and UAT environments with the support of the development team and perform configuration tasks in accordance with standard deployment guidelines
- Take ownership of application change requests and involve the appropriate parties to see the request to completion
- Ensure that supporting documentation and knowledge transfer for applications that are being supported are in place and updated regularly
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, and/or 3+ years of equivalent work experience.
- Experience supporting enterprise CRM and/or ERP systems (Salesforce and/or Microsoft D365 F&O experience is a bonus)
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Knowledge of SQL and database queries, and trends in technology relating to software applications.
- Experience utilizing enterprise ITSM / ticketing tool
- Highly self-motivated and directed individual
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, and the ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment while effectively prioritizing and executing tasks
- Strong researching skills on technical application issues
- Ability to present ideas in a professional and user-friendly manner
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30187.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.