About the Company
Our client is a large globally diversified resource company and they are looking to hire an Application Support Analyst.
About the Opportunity
- The successful candidate will join our Global Information System (IS) Support Team and is responsible for supporting our business end users with our applications. This includes helping users with request of new features, changes in applications, increasing user experience
- Troubleshooting and providing resolutions on a business/technical level and working with internal IT teams
- Working closely with business analysts and developers locally/globally to resolve reported issues
- Be part of application testing cycle (SDLC)
- Supporting any off-the-shelf and/or custom-built business information systems (SAP is ideal)
- Exposure/understanding of job scheduler, orchestration (Automic) tools, and middleware integration platforms (Dell Boomi)
- IT development technologies and processes (SDLC)
- Strong SQL knowledge and familiarity with data warehouse platforms, ETL tools/processes
- Cloud Platforms (Azure or AWS)
- Ability to commute to Downtown office 3x/week
- Min 2 years of working experience in a support role
- Use of ITIL processes and tools
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 389732
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.