About the Company
Our client is an audio entertainment company, and they are looking to hire a Full-Time Application Developer to join their team.
About the Opportunity
- The Application Developer is responsible for supporting, maintaining, and enhancing current and future business applications in a distributed environment, including SQL server, Business Intelligence, and .NET
- The primary development will be to support reporting solutions (database creation, Windows applications, batch reporting, web applications/services, etc), bringing in files, loading them, calculating metrics, loading into a table and exporting to the reporting side (Think ETL with some advanced business logic)
- This will be for items like subscription metrics, delivering financial reports to external partners
- This is not a front-end application
- The developer will work with the Business Analysts to take requirements, produce some standard technical documents (5%), and provide development insight to BA and Operations teams
- The role will also provide Level 2 support to your applications
- Lots of growth opportunities
- Client is moving to Agile and cloud solutions
- 5+ years Microsoft programming and analysis experience in distributed environment
- Proficiency in SQL applications, including Enterprise Manager and SQL Query Analyzer
- Experience creating database tables; indexes; Transact-SQL; stored procedures; triggers; SSIS/DTS packages; and reporting applications
- Strong working experience in SQL 2019 environments
- Strong working experience with ETL processes
- Strong working knowledge of: C#; C++; ASP
- Experience with financial, subscription management and business intelligence applications would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of AWS cloud database technologies including Aurora and Redshift would be considered an asset
- Able to convey technical knowledge to external vendors/clients would be considered an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #299330.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.