About The Opportunity
- Manage the AP team to timely and accurate processing, vendor payments, discrepancy resolution and vendor account reconciliations
- Ensure the integrity of the accounts payable subledger to reconcile with the accounting system
- Establish internal controls and procedures to protect the assets of the company and determine new controls or procedures that address the growth of the company
- Work closely with the various finance groups, reporting, treasury, general accounting, and other stakeholders
- Interact on a regular basis with upper management, internal/external customers as well as vendor partners
- 4+ years of AP experience
- 1+ years of Team Lead/Supervisory experience
- Tech-savvy, strong Excel (v-lookups and pivot tables a must)
- Concur and Great Plains are assets
- Experience in multi-location and/or retail business environment considered to be an asset
$30 - $35/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #329671.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.