About the Opportunity
The Accounts Payable Associate supports the Accounts Payables team with verifying invoices, matching purchase orders, and filing invoice packages.
- Match invoices with supporting documentation (contracts, Purchase Orders, packing slips, etc.) including verifying appropriate authorization
- Produce and review cheques and prepares packages for cheque signing
- File invoice packages in a timely manner
- Handling Expense reports, visa payments utility payments, eft payments
- May assist the team with accounts reconciliation, when necessary
- Perform ad hoc assignments
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary education program
- Ability to prioritize & multitask and have a strong attention to detail
- Solid computer skills in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook Express
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
$24 - $27/hr
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #392805.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.