About the Opportunity
- Processing of invoices according to standard operating procedures, ensuring payments are supported according to established payment policies
- Communicate with vendors and department managers to ensure thorough follow up with incorrect charges, inaccurate or missing
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies between invoice and purchase orders
- Perform as a backup for weekly payments run, cheque and EFT
- Manage monthly credit card tasks: submitting the statements to card holders, assure that the credit card expense reports are received in a timely manner, properly coded and approved with complete documentation
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Microsoft Excel (intermediate), MS-Word, Email
- Experience with Great Plains is an asset
- Ability prioritize tasks appropriately
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy, under tight processing deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #296228.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.