About the Opportunity
- Reconciling the accounts receivable ledger
- Generating financial statements and A/R reports
- Responding to customer questions and resolving issues
- Clerical functions such as billing, estimates, monthly statements, etc.
- Posting payments to the general ledger and conducting daily cash reconciliation
- Analyzing customer payment plan, payment history, and credit line
- Collecting customer payments in accordance with payment due dates
- Making collection calls on outstanding accounts
- Submitting delinquent accounts to attorney or outside agency for collection
- Accounts payable
- 3-5 years of relevant AP & AR experience
- Strong communication skills
- Large ERP system experience
- CPA in progress is a strong asset
$50,000 - $60,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27882.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.