About The Opportunity
- Perform full-cycle Accounts Payable duties and work with vendors
- Handle the Accounts Receivable process and make collections calls
- Complete credit card reconciliations and apply payments to customer accounts
- Assist with general accounting duties on an ad-hoc basis
- Possess 3+ years of relevant experience in full-cycle Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience with a large accounting ERP system
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- College diploma or University degree in Finance/Accounting is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #314333.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.