About the Opportunity
- Assist in managing project costs and monthly billings
- Prepare invoices for all billable projects
- Escalate any unbilled issues in a monthly billing cycle and ensure proper documentation of billing issues
- Update and maintain billing folders for all projects with all appropriate documents including payment applications, expenses, consultant invoices, monthly invoices
- Process payables, including coding and posting, while monitoring of costs and progress billings
- Monthly review of job cost activity to ensure all costs are being captured
- Post-secondary education in related Accounting or Finance program
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, ideally in construction industry
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Viewpoint software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
$20 - $24/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25832.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.