About the Opportunity
Billing and AR:
- Preparing, sending and posting sales invoices
- Resolve and respond to customer’s issues related to invoicing and payments
- Record and post all types of payment receipts and bank deposits
- Collect backup, reconcile and record monthly corporate credit card transactions
- Process vendor invoices including obtaining invoice approval, coding, entering entries into system and
- issuing payments
- Preparing and posting Month End Journal Entries
- Routinely perform monthly bank and other account reconciliations including prepaid, capital assets, AP,
- accrued liabilities, intercompany balances etc.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financials by providing schedules in accordance with the
- Financial Statement Close Process and timeline
- Administrative duties including ordering office supplies for department and maintaining postage
- Ad hoc requests
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in accounting, business or related field
- Minimal 2 years of experience with AR and AP
- Able to work both independently and comfortably as part of a team
- Strong working knowledge of MS-Excel and MS-Word
$22 - $25/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30127.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.