About the Company
Our client is a large and growing private equity firm. They are looking for a Treasury analyst who will be an integral member of the corporate finance team.
Why Work Here
- Open door policy and everyone is very supportive.
- This is a great professional development opportunity
- Opportunity for growth
- Above average compensation package
- Centrally located Downtown
About the Opportunity
- Cash management including daily cash positions, bank reconciliation and forecasting
- Responsibility over weekly cash reporting and forecasting
- Payment preparation including setting up new templates and processing payments such as wires and internal transfers in the treasury management system, Kyriba
- Assist in coordinating foreign exchange settlements with banks
- Loan management including tracking, processing drawdowns and repayments
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly compliance reporting due to lenders
- Liaise with internal and external parties to manage incoming/outgoing cash flows
- Coordinate audit requests for the Treasury team
- Assist with implementation of technology initiatives
- Collaborate with teams across the firm on new initiatives and process improvements
- Help identify and implement solutions which improve efficiency and effectiveness through the elimination, simplification, and automation of processes
- 1-3 years of experience in corporate treasury, cash management
- Advanced level Excel
- Excellent Communication skills
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #319623.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.