About the Company
Our client is a private equity firm looking to add an Analyst, Treasury to their team. The Analyst will support the team’s treasury management activities including forecasting, budgeting and cash management.
Why Work Here
- Open door policy and everyone is very supportive
- Great professional development opportunity as you are collaborating with SLT team frequently
- There is work from home option after training is completed
About the Opportunity
- Liaise with internal and external parties to manage incoming and outgoing cash flows
- Collaborate with Deal Execution and Active Portfolio Management teams to maintain forecasts and budget future cash requirements
- Prepare ongoing compliance reporting
- Track, organize and plan for incoming and outgoing cash requirements
- Help identify and implement solutions which improve efficiency and effectiveness through the elimination, simplification, and automation of processes
- Partner with the Technology team to automate existing reports and develop new reporting and analytics that leverage
- Contribute innovative ideas towards future strategic initiatives and transactions
- Actively participate in cash management discussions, team meetings and other firm-wide initiatives
- 1-2 years of experience working in corporate treasury, financial analysis, reporting, budgeting, or business planning
- Strong /advanced Excel knowledge and experience is deemed an asset
- Great communication skills
- Experience in private equity is considered an asset
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28204.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.