About the Opportunity
- Prepare the month-/quarter-end close process to ensure all accounting financial transactions are recorded correctly
- Execute month-/quarter-end attestation packages and variance analysis for the accounts.
- Perform first-level preparation of financial statement note disclosures related to contributions and benefit payments.
- Lead the team to identify and improve reporting used to monitor the accurate and timely recording of transactions.
- Prepare and timely update documentations (audit and reporting related desktop procedures, ICFR narratives, finance policies, etc.) prepared by the team for approval by management.
- 4-5 years’ finance industry experience
- Relevant experience with operational accounting - financial reporting, account reconciliations, journal entries, etc.
- Experience with Power BI is an asset
- CPA designation is an asset
$80,000 to $88,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #348683.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.