About The Opportunity
- Working closely with customers and process all sales orders nationally
- Communicate order updates to internal stakeholders including the sales and warehouse team
- Analyze inventory levels and production timing to create communication routines with customers on product shortages and back in stock dates
- Work closely with the warehouse to ensure loads are built correctly and on time
- Work towards achieving all KPIs set out for the role
- University degree
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service approach
- High degree of self-motivation
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Technical Competencies: Excel skills (functions, pivots, VLOOKUP's), Computer skills in APS tools, SAP; VBA experience is not required, but an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #333509.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.