About the Opportunity
- Perform budgeting and forecasting, financial modeling, reporting and market research duties
- Perform financial analysis needed to support external disclosures (e.g. MD&A) and senior management decision making
- Gather, organize, and analyze large amounts of data accurately.
- Prepare a variety of reports and recommendations
- Monitor actual financial performance and compare to budgeted and forecasted projections
- Analyze and interpret variances
- Support monthly close process through close partnership with the accounting team
- Assist with monthly and quarterly internal and external reporting.
- Help create and refine management reports from the ERP system.
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset, look to create process efficiencies and reduce manual work
- Communicate effectively and maintain quality relationships with other departments
- Other ad hoc analyses / projects as assigned
- CPA or CFA enrolled
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manipulate and interpret large volumes of data (link files, run pivot tables, work with complex formulae
- Quickly grasp technical financial principles and procedures
- Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #336533
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.