LOB: Enterprise Customer Analytics
Summary: The incumbent will be joining a collaborative team of 11, as this role will focus on operational day to day processing tasks while ensuring tight deadlines and service level agreements are met. This role will also provide exposure to enterprise banking programs and strategies.
About the Opportunity
- Manage and maintain information on customer records
- Look up customer records and make amendments as requested
- Merge profiles if customers have various profiles
- Working the queue independently process operational requests as they come in via email/mailbox
- Engage with various stakeholders to resolve inquiries and requests
- Completed College/University degree
- Proficient with MS Office including intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Previous experience in a bank or financial institution is preferred
- Some experience in a customer service role or environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage own workday
- Fundamental business analytical skills
- Negotiation experience is an asset
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Team player with the ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24682.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.