About the Company
Our client is a growing technology company. They are looking for an Agile IT Project Manager / Scrum Master to drive efficient projects across their organization. You will own projects as part of a PMO - manage timelines, resources, ensure stakeholder alignment, and set expectations across internal and external teams. You will work closely with IT infrastructure and software engineering teams and you will partner with Customer Success, Support, Business and Operations team.
About the Opportunity
- Be the scrum master for multiple projects, holding regular meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Work with engineers and internal stakeholders to align timelines, identify deliverables, and unblock issues to ensure timely delivery
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Work with the engineering team to shepherd the technical design and report on progress of project
- Work with 3rd party products and other stakeholders to ensure mutual success in building an integration
- Define and live into the Software Development Lifecycle process
- Certified Scrum Master
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a Project Manager role
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated understanding of Scrum and Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, cross regional, diverse, and dynamic work environment
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26433.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.