Our client located on the West end is seeking an Adobe Connect Support Specialist to be a key member of their team supporting over 200 users. The successful candidate shall provide strong technical support for the organizations robust Adobe Connect web meeting capabilities as well as day to day technical support.
About the Opportunity
- Manage and support the Web Collaboration primarily through Adobe Connect
- Work with meeting leaders to determine technical requirements and schedule web conferences, virtual meetings, and online training
- Assist with the set-up of web conferences, meetings and training when requested, including virtually setting up equipment such as projectors, laptops, audio equipment, and conference phones
- Provide support and troubleshoot technical issues for users attending an online classroom or webinar virtual event. Issues can include logging in, site navigation, tool functionality, screens freezing and audio/video failures
- Manage pool of Adobe Connect licenses and their user assignment
- Play an active role in the planning, organization, and configuration of online meeting and training rooms
- Provide additional support and training to company instructors and meeting hosts on their learning platform, practices, and technology
- Provide feedback for continuous instructional and process improvement to the company’s Product Management team for related to virtual classroom creation
- Prepare end user training documents and maintain the FAQ
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or similar discipline
- Microsoft Certified Professional designations are preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in end user support in a network environment with excellent knowledge of laptop, PC, network, printers, and wireless technology
- Solid experience in a medium sized organization with multiple office locations
- Experience in supporting Webinars - (Adobe Connect preferred) managing accounts, troubleshooting connectivity, audio/video service quality, customization, and configurations, as well as audio/video recordings for quality improvements
- Posse’s strong customer service and communication skills
- Organized, with strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Able to manage multiple projects within assigned schedules
- A team player while being able to manage your own tasks and deadlines
- Adjusting personal time and family life to accommodate after hour support and activities may be required during outages, upgrades, system failures and for data loss and retrieval
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27486.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.