About the Opportunity
- Assemble, clean, calibrate and repair liquid handling instrumentation through the attachment and/or installation of mechanical/electronic parts
- Execute the determined service product, following any established customer protocols, tests instruments to ensure conformance to agreed specifications
- Determine and complete necessary cleaning, replacement, adjustment or repair
- Record calibration test measurements in the computer database
- Print instrument performance test certificates as required
- Responsible for proper maintenance of company equipment
- Post-secondary education in Sciences or related field
- High attention to detail
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills
- Basic MS Office Suite proficiency
$18 - $22/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30728.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.