About the Opportunity
- General administrative support: answering calls, file and drafting important documents, and perform receptionist duties when required
- Perform bookkeeping duties including, but not limited to: accounts receivable, accounts payables and account reconciliations
- Assist with Executive’s day to day life including, but not limited to: scheduling, answering emails, screening calls, preparing meetings, and planning trips
- Perform ad hoc support for various members of the firm
- 2-4+ years of relevant administrative and executive assistant experience
- Strong experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word
- Basic accounting and finance knowledge is preferred
- Professional services industry experience is a strong asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
$40,000 - $50,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24874.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.