About the Opportunity
- Assist in the preparation of commercial lease agreements
- Process expense claims and assist in yearly budgeting
- Manage calendars and mailboxes, schedule appointments and meetings across various offices
- Administration of confidential files and presentations
- Be the main point of contact for inquiries about meetings, scheduling, communications and information requests
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, hotels and itineraries as needed
- 2+ years of related executive/administrative support
- Hands on experience with MS Office Suite in a professional setting
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- High attention to detail and ability to work collaboratively in a team
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #303267.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.