About the Opportunity
- Maintain the phone system and answer the main phone line (part-time in the PM)
- Greet guests arriving for meetings, etc.
- Record complaints and escalate for resolution
- Maintain kitchen/office/printer supplies
- Coordinate mail and couriers (incoming and outgoing)
- Coordinate Meetings, inclusive of setup, order breakfast, coordinate A/V, etc.
- Handle any building related issues with building management
- Assist various executives with day to day administrative activities
- Printing/scanning/copying/faxing/filing as requested
- Assist with travel logistics and offsite meetings (booking rooms, transportation, tours etc.)
- Assist with the coordination of public releases (financial reports, meeting reports, news)
- Arrange bank deposits
- Organizing invoices and preparing cheque requisitions
- Experience in a professional corporate environment
- Exceptional planning, prioritizing, attention to detail, multi-tasking, and project management skills
- Managing multiple deadlines for individuals, office needs and corporate needs
- Able to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with other members of the company
- 5+ years in an administrative capacity
- Experience with MS office
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24610.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.