ARE YOU A REGIONAL CONTROLLER LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING NEW CHALLENGE? Our client is looking for an experienced individual to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a team and play an integral role within the Senior Management team of a publicly traded and growing company. Candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset will excel at this organization and enjoy a fantastic culture with lots of opportunities for growth and career advancement.
About the Opportunity
- Report directly to the General Manager and be responsible for leading the financial reporting and outlook of the Region
- Will play a significant role in the strategic and process management of sales, and operations, including those in the US
- Responsible for the region’s financial plans and policies, accounting practices, the preparation of financial reports, and the information technology requirement
- Oversee and manage the supervision over accounting, internal auditing, cost accounting, and budgetary controls
- Direct and coordinate the preparation of annual operating and capital budgets
- Lead, execute, and monitor annual plan, business transformation initiatives, and operational initiatives
- Implement mergers, acquisitions, and corporate integration
- Lead contract negotiations and management
- Responsible for full management of the Company’s regional finance and admin and IT team, including hiring, training, managing, and retaining staff
- Develop and lead initiatives to identify operating costs, variances and develop performance and variance analyses; work with the various departments to improve and control current processes
- Support new systems or project selections and implementation from a strategic finance and internal control perspective
- Oversee project management for IT-related undertakings, including clear capture of business requirements, provision of functional deliverables, milestone planning, and project post mortems
- 10+ years progressively responsible professional accounting experience with at least 5 years in management/leadership role within a manufacturing environment
- University degree in business/accounting
- Professional accounting designation (CPA) required
- Financial reporting, analysis, budgeting and some strategic planning experience
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #17757.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.