We are seeking an Ad-Tech Developer with experience in platform development and integration with various technologies throughout the programmatic advertising space.
About the Opportunity
- SME/Lead for ad product and platform integration in new applications and technologies, including display and native advertising.
- Understanding of the programmatic advertising industry, including Header Bidding, OpenRTB protocol, IAB standards, viewability, and fraud prevention
- Experience with testing new ad product solutions and managing new ad technology platform integrations or migrations
- Responsible for translating business requirements into technical specifications for proprietary ad technology and reporting
- Identify opportunities to develop internal software products & tools to help increase efficiency, automation, and systems monitoring
- Ability to quickly iterate software releases as part of a small but global team leveraging Agile Methodology toolsets
- 3+ years or relevant ad tech experience including: ad serving, technology, RTB, prebid.js, DFP and GPT
- Experience troubleshooting Ad Serving issues
- Experience with one or more Cloud Platforms
- Understanding of high volume data streaming methodologies and particulars of working with 'eventually consistent' data sets is a plus.
- A passion for solving complex system and data challenges and desire to thrive in a constantly innovating and changing environment
- Proven experience with Prebid.org or similar RTB frameworks (Rivr, Pubfood, Ezoic, etc)
- Experience and or technical understanding around the use of data driven advertising and data management platforms
$90,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27354.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your