About the Opportunity
- Handle the full cycle of the Accounts Receivable process, dealing with businesses and consumers
- Perform banks reconciliation in a timely manner
- Prepare billing invoices for various departments
- Maintain accounts in the AR system and create new accounts where necessary
- Review, analyze, and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Assist with other ad hoc requests
- 3+ years of related Accounts Receivable experience
- Successful completion or pursuing a professional accounting designation
- Intermediate MS Excel proficiency
- Working experience with SAP is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 305559.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.