About the Opportunity
- Update client information to reflect appropriate account balances
- Consult various managers and directors on specific account collections
- Extensive cash applications
- Calculate and identify deferred revenue
- Processing of invoices
- Perform any ad-hoc accounts receivable duties
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Great Plains
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$50,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27915.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.