About the Opportunity
- Timely and accurate invoicing
- Ensure correct tax (HST/GST/PST) is charged
- Follow up with customers to ensure they have received a proper invoice and communicate any concerns to the sale/customer service teams
- Monitor receivables, ensure timely collection and provide regular analysis/updates
- Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare reports on higher risk accounts
- Identify accounts requiring collection agency or legal action and co-ordinate collections recommendations for resolution accounts with third-party contractors
- Assist with Accounts Payable process when required
- A degree in accounting is preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Previous exposure in construction industry an asset
- Experience using pivot tables and v-lookups
$18 - $20/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27397.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.