About the Opportunity
- Research and evaluate clients’ creditworthiness, through a review of the client’s financial statements.
- Monitor, manage and follow up on clients to manage debt settlement and loan renewals.
- Develop and improve credit evaluation and ongoing monitoring criteria and systems.
- Through interaction with clients provide feedback to management on developments in the marketplace, specifically around current product enhancements, and new forms of lending that clients would like to see.
- Review and update company’s credit policies and procedures in Canada.
- Assist with the full cycle accounts receivable
- Conduct various account reconciliations
- 3-5 years in financial services
- Experience with credit analysis
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in business or finance
- Strong communication skills, internally and client facing
- Strong attention to detail and intense focus on accuracy
$60,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27241.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.