About the Opportunity
- Performs billing duties including preparation of billings for all the segments
- Review of billing with individual branches to ensure accuracy
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation of billing invoices and transfer to Financial Reporting system
- Post customer payments by recording cash, cheque, online, credit card, and pre-authorized transactions and update customer invoices to record receipts
- Review all credit balances, refunds, and adjustments, and apply adjustments to billing records.
- Serve as a customer contact for billings inquiries and payments.
- Respond to customer inquiries and maintain good customer relations
- Work with operations team to resolve clients’ billing issues and concerns
- Investigate collection issues and advise customers on corporate billing policies and procedures.
- Review financial reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Facilitate payments for outstanding invoices by sending reminders and contacting clients
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied cash transactions
- 1 to 3 years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains is an asset
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an efficient and timely manner
- Positive attitude and team work
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Good work ethic
- Willing to learn and adapt
$46,000 - $50,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #297578
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.