About the Opportunity
- Reconciling payments and cash applications
- Accounts Receivable analysis
- Generating Accounts Receivable reports
- Maintaining organized files
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting, or equivalent
- Enrolled in CPA a huge asset
- Intermediate Excel skills, including pivot tables and v-lookups
- The desire to grow in an established role/company
- 6 months or more of relevant experience
$16 - $19/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24383.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.