About the Opportunity
- Accurate and timely billing of client accounts and follow up as needed
- Reviews client information to ensure accurate billing details and terms
- Familiarization of billing rules, requirements for submission, and billing restrictions or caps for third party agencies
- Ensures aged trial balance of accounts receivable is constantly monitored and that all receivables are reviewed frequently
- Completes follow-up with clients and third party agencies for the purposes of collection of outstanding invoices
- Reviews revenue on a monthly basis for fluctuations or trends in receivable balances
- Provides support for adjustments, journal entries and account reconciliations
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree, preferably in accounting
- 3+ years’ of related Accounts Receivable experience required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
$20 - $23/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30642.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.