About the Opportunity
- This person will work with AR team as well as Customer service team depending upon the tasks to be performed
- Prepare reconciliation to finalize the list of invoices with pricing differences (i.e., comparing price actually charged and new prices for various products across several invoices); and issue debit memos to charge the customer for difference in pricing. Sharing these debit memos with the customer and providing support for the additional amount charged
- Assist Customer Service team to update the new prices for products in accounting system, modify any open sales orders and coordinating with customers to modify PO on their end so it matches our sales order
- Any ad-hoc tasks related to AR and customer service, depending on requirement
- Experience in Accounts receivable and Customer service (including but not limited to: Issuing and correcting invoices, issuing debit memos, updating prices in system for multiple products)
- Proficient with Excel (vlookups, Sumifs, filters, pivots etc)
- Capable of learning our accounting software quickly (Tech Savvy)
- Good at preparing reconciliations and analyzing data
- Capable of handling large volume of transactions
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Proactive, should be able to work independently with minimal supervision, takes complete ownership of assigned tasks
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 336552.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.