About the Company
Our client is a multinational distributor in the electronics industry. Our client provides a competitive compensation plan with a bonus and benefits, and plenty of opportunity for professional development. They are looking for an Account Receivable Administrator to join their finance team.
About the Opportunity
- Manage and administer the receivable requirements for assigned national and regional accounts
- Post electronic payments on assigned accounts and ensure all payments and credits are applied accurately
- Manage and resolve customer overdue accounts, including communications with customers and/or internal departments
- Investigate and process chargebacks/deductions on assigned customer accounts in a timely manner
- Provide all pertinent information to claims and sales department regarding deductions from cheques to ensure deductions are properly accounted for
- Perform quarterly account reconciliations and identify transactions to be cleaned or written off
- Manage assigned accounts’ credit limit and balance exposure
- Contribute to the weekly cash forecasting information
- Apply debits to credits and transfer between parent and child accounts
- Send customer statements and invoices as required; notify IT for invoices not received by customers and sent EDI
- Assist and provide backup to other Accounts Receivable Administrators and Manager as required
- Degree or diploma in Business with a major in Accounting
- 2 years of relevant experience with full cycle Accounts Receivable
- CCP is an asset
- Experience with Great Plains is an asset
- Experience dealing with large retailers
$45,000 - $50,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24611.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.