About the Opportunity
- Post daily wire transfers on assigned customer and ensure timely and accurate posting of cash receipts
- Resolve unidentified cash receipts and follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- Work closely with the Senior Credit Analyst as required to resolve unidentified deductions related to commercial and logistics discounts
- Generate customer account statements
- Daily review of A/R aging, monitor accounts for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities
- Review customer portals, (B2B) download payment and withholding tax details; enter invoices and credit notes in customer portals
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met including payment application, etc.
- Close co-ordination with logistics to ensure credit limit available before releasing orders
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Accounts Receivable
- Fluent, both reading and writing, in English & Spanish an asset
- Solid understanding of the entire Accounts Receivable function and its interrelationship with other departments within the company
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written), with an ability to sort through ambiguity and promptly resolve deductions related issues
- Great Plains accounting system exposure is an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on client service
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of business personnel and build strong working relationships
- Ability to work as a team player
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #341093.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.