About the Company
Our client is a growing organization in the foodservice and manufacturing industry. They are looking for an Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Clerk to be responsible for full-cycle Accounts Receivable, processing, collections and some billing. Our client can provide you with opportunities for lateral growth and cohesive work environment.
About the Opportunity
- Collaborate with the Controller or Finance Manager to maintain collection goals and general Accounts Receivable performance levels
- Utilize computerized accounting software programs (Accpac, Excel, Word) to perform duties and responsibilities
- Generate accounting statements and reports
- Research cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts
- Prepare daily bank deposit
- Research and applies unallocated cash
- Organize and maintain up to date financial records and provide monthly financial and management reports
- Maintain telephone and personal contact with staff and vendors on receivable matters as directed by Manager
- Read, use and be familiar with computer systems manuals and procedures
- Maintain and update procedural manuals as needed
- College Diploma in accounting, finance, or business administration
- 3 years direct experience in an Accounts Receivable capacity and experience with a manual Accounts Payable environment
- ACCPAC, Sage 300, and basic-intermediate excel
$40,000 - $45,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25205.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.