About the Opportunity
- Calculate and process daily customer billings in a timely manner
- Responsible for inbound internal accounts receivable related emails and phone calls
- The accurate recording of revenue on a monthly basis in compliance with the company’s revenue recognition policies
- Create and identify deferred revenue and recognize appropriate revenue amounts on a monthly basis. Maintain monthly schedules.
- Record inventory costs in the ledger related to revenue transactions
- Assist as needed within the accounting team, which may include preparing month-end and annual audit schedules
- Minimum 3-5 years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Experience in Billing/Inventory
- Intermediate to advanced data entry skills with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Great Plains
$25 - $27/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27539.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.