About the Opportunity
- Full cycle accounts receivable
- Provide back up assistance to full cycle accounts payable practices
- Run Customer Accounts Receivable activity reports based on requests
- Clarify invoicing with Administrative Assistants
- Verify corporate credit card transactions, report anomalies on credit card variations and audit select statements on a monthly basis
- Provide support to the Finance team during month-end, quarter-end, and year-end
- Respond to fiscal year-end inquiries from Auditor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sage 300 is an asset but open to any ERP experience
- 5-7 years of relevant Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel proficiency
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25225.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.