About the Opportunity
- 99% of the role will be three-way matching (not responsible for processing payments as the finance team handles this)
- Post invoices into the ERP system
- Communicate with vendors via phone/email for discrepancy resolutions, including the review of unmatched invoices and managing escalations. This will be for backlogged issues - other team members handle ordinary vendor inquiries.
- 5+ years of AP experience
- Experience working in a high-volume AP environment
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with MS Excel
- Experience working with automated AP software (strong asset)
- Experience working in a paperless AP environment (strong asset)
- Previous work experience leading a team (asset)
- Epicor exposure (asset)
Up to $30/hr
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #390570.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.