About The Opportunity
- Daily supervision of staff in the performance of their duties. Provide coaching and training as needed
- Ensure standards and policies are adhered to. Enforce quality and customer service standards
- Gather and disseminate statistics regarding the daily activity of the department
- Delegate work to employees, track progress, and provide feedback on performance
- Set performance goals and expectations for staff
- Keep documentation up to date and relevant for Accounts Payable
- Work with clients to resolve issues
- Build relationships with internal and external clients
- Provide information to clients on policies and procedures
- Manage expectations of clients (internal and external) to ensure understanding of departmental responsibilities
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Accounts Payable experience an asset
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Great organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Experience in SAP, MS Office Suite
- Accounting degree or relevant experience
$30 - $35/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #365501.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.