About the Opportunity
- Accounts payable processing for multiple related companies, including: the coding & costing of invoices to appropriate accounts, obtaining approval for payment, checking invoices, data entry, as well as the printing & distribution of cheques and submitting electronic payments
- Accounts payable maintenance including reconciling vendor statements, following up on outstanding invoices and credit notes, and maintaining electronic-based vendor files
- Preparing, maintaining and completing payments in accordance with AP aging reports and vendor terms to maximize company’s working capital cashflow
- Supporting G/L close activities each month-end, quarter-end or year-end through review of bill postings and accrual support
- Intercompany account reconciliations and invoicing.
- Processing using Concur for employee expense reports.
- Completing credit applications
- Administration of petty cash
- Adhoc projects pertinent to Accounts payable, including projects to support increased automation in the Procure to pay cycle
- Supervising four to eight direct reports including coaching, mentoring and completing regular performance assessments
- Any other tasks assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in accounting, finance, or relevant field
- 5+ years experience of full cycle accounts payable
- 3+ years of supervisory or leading a team of at least 4
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive attitude and the ability to work cooperatively with others in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong communication skills to interface with all levels of management
- Basic understanding of applicability of GST/HST/QST to invoices in various provinces
- Strong Excel skills are necessary; you need to demonstrate that you are currently using Excel on a regular basis as part of your current role
- Experience with NetSuite and/or SAP Concur an asset
$65,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30051.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.