About the Opportunity
- Accounts payable processing including: the coding & costing of invoices to appropriate accounts, obtaining approval for payment, checking invoices, data entry, as well as the printing & distribution of cheques.
- Accounts payable maintenance including reconciling vendor statements, following up on outstanding invoices and credit notes, and maintaining electronic-based vendor files
- Preparing, maintaining and completing payments in accordance with AP aging reports and vendor terms to maximize company’s working capital cashflow
- Supporting G/L close activities each month-end, quarter-end or year-end through review of bill postings and accrual support
- Adhoc projects pertinent to Accounts payable, including projects to support increased automation in the Procure to pay cycle
- Any other tasks assigned
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience (Business, Finance, Accounting)
- 5+ of experience in an Accounts Payable role (full cycle)
- Proactive and ability to work independently, escalating issues when appropriate
- Ability to deal with individuals at all levels in a fast-paced, demanding environment, often with tight deadlines and multiple deliverables
- Strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
$52,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30036
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.