ARE YOU AN ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team for a 4 month contract.
Accounts Payable Specialist - 4 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Reporting into the Accounting Manager
- Processing Accounts Payable invoices - very manual environment
- Working within 1 business unit - reconciling and processing billing for client
- Processing expenses into Filemaker software
- Data entry into Oracle
- Assisting in setting up IFRS 16 in Oracle
- 2-5 years of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, general account experience
- Oracle experience is a big plus
- Intermediate - advanced Excel skills: Pivot tables and vlookups
- Good communication skills
$16 - $21/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24256.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com