About the Opportunity
- Process and post all invoices, ensuring they are allocated to the appropriate account
- Verify invoices with purchase or sales orders and investigate discrepancies
- Ensure all invoices have the supporting documentation and approval
- Look for discrepancies and reconcile vendor and customer statements of account
- Properly log, scan, and file all invoice and supporting documentation
- Respond to all related inquiries from vendors, suppliers, customers, and internal stakeholders
- Setup and maintain suppliers, customer and product master data within ERP application
- Review aged A/P and A/R and assist with payments and collections
- Support internal and external audit requests
- Ad hoc duties as required
- 3+ years of full-cycle Accounts Payable experience
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Business or related
- High proficiency with MS Excel is required
- Previous experience with A/R or collections would be considered a strong asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly adaptable to change
- Team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment
$60,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #389380.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.