About the Opportunity
- Manage invoices for multiple locations on a daily basis and obtain appropriate authorization or invoice back up
- Enter invoices and expense reports into Accounting Software for payment
- Take care of vendor correspondence via email or phone, evaluating and reconciling all vendor statements in a timely fashion
- Coordinate with vendors on invoicing and payment discrepancies
- Create payment runs (Canadian and US cheques, EFT, online) in accordance with specific timelines throughout each month
- Coordinate payments with the Accounts Payable team and establish cut-offs for invoice entry
- At least 1 year of Accounts Payable experience
- Comfortable working from home or in-office
- Strong communication skills
$40,000 - $45,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27760.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.