ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FANTASTIC ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST OPPORTUNITY WITH AN EXCELLENT COMPANY? Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist on a 15 Month Contract.
Accounts Payable Specialist - 15 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Process supplier invoices by entering accurate invoice information in SAP and ensuring proper matching with purchase order and receipt of materials/services (3 way match)
- Process weekly expense reports
- Reconcile and process credit card payments for air travel, gas and other purchases by corporate credit card
- Process (EFT), wire transfers and weekly/bi-weekly cheque run for supplier invoices and employee expense claims
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling statements and related transactions
- Respond to vendor inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- 3+ years of AP experience in a high volume environment (200 invoices per week)
- 1-2 years of AP experience in SAP
- Concur experience
$48,000 - $52,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24216.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.