About the Company
Our client is a large organization in the CPG industry. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to be responsible for managing full-cycle A/P. In this role you will collaborate with business leaders across the company to drive cross functional alignment.
About the Opportunity
- Manage, develop, coach and train a team of direct reports
- Oversee workflow of A/P team to ensure efficiency of processing
- Establish, monitor and manage key performance indicators for the A/P function
- Monitor and audit controls over the A/P process and policies
- Support the design and implementation of standardized best practice processes
- Manage the month-end close process for A/P
- Prepare month-end reconciliations for A/P and accrual accounts
- Coordinate to contribute to the monitoring and management of cash flow and working capital
- Manage employee credit card program and T&E processing
- Lead or participate in various projects to improve the overall processing efficiency in A/P
- Facilitate A/P related inquiries for financial statement audits
- Post-Secondary Education in Business/Accounting
- AP Certification would be considered an asset
- 5+ years experience in full cycle A/P including experience in a leadership role
- Experience with a large ERP
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25527.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.