About the Opportunity
- Prepare monthly accounts payable reports for management review and facilitate regular management review meetings
- Liaising with Shared Services, customer vendor relations, accounts payable disbursement, process improvement, Accounts Payable data quality and related accounting functions
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Complete special projects as assigned, including process improvements
- Manage, support and communicate working capital requirements from an Accounts Payable perspective
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years' experience, including supervision/management of team members
- Experience in a senior accounting and financial capacity
- Proficiency in SAP and Excel is required
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25235.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.