ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE AT RAPIDLY GROWING COMPANY. Our client, a well-established organization, is seeking an experienced finance professional to join their team.
Accounts Payable Manager
About the Opportunity
- Manage a small team and the daily operations of the AP functions
- Assess current processes to find inefficiencies and make recommendations
- Check work, investigate discrepancies and liaise with different divisions
- 5-10 years of accounts payable experience
- 2 years of management experience
- Large ERP and intermediate level Microsoft Excel skills
- Proven track record of making process improvements
- Strong communication, positive attitude and a team player
$60,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #17211.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.