About the Opportunity
- Process all payments and expenditures, including (PO) purchase orders, job costings, invoices.
- Ensure purchase orders and invoices are approved for processing.
- Maintain records of all invoices, reports, and receipts in accordance with corporate policies.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of payments.
- Maintain & Manage the Accounting Records
- Credit Card Reconciliations.
- Monitor Accounts Payable Aging report.
- Verify vendor accounts, invoice, or payment discrepancies.
- Perform Office admin duties as required.
- 1-2 years of AP experience
- Strong communications skills
- Post secondary education in Accounting
- Strong handle of ERP systems
$50,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #387910.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.