About the Opportunity
- Full payment cycle including cheque runs and manual cheques in accordance with company polices
- Coding of invoices for job costs of various development and housing projects
- Interacting with staff on questions with invoices and investigating any discrepancies
- Coordinating with suppliers about invoices and the status of payments
- Preparing bank reconciliations, recording cash receipts and some accounts receivable duties
- Assist the accounting department with other duties as necessary
- Enter Purchase Orders for Non-Site expenditures
- Enter Contracts for High Rise and Low Rise costs
- Proven work experience in accounts payable in a construction setting
- Good understanding of basic bookkeeping
- Newstar software experience preferred
$60,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #387835.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.